How To Play Litecoin Keno
Litecoin keno is basically a fast-paced lottery. You pick your numbers, and the online casino immediately draws the numbers. You receive payment based on how many of the numbers you selected, were drawn. Guess correctly on all your numbers, and the reward will be highest.
Typically, real money keno consists out of a paytable, keno card, and several buttons. On each casino, the keno game may look slightly different. However, the essentials are the same.
- Pay Table – The table shows you possible winning amout for every number of right guesses you will make. The amount you will win for guessing correctly, changes depending on the percentage of correct guesses. For example, if you select 7 of 7, you might win 833x your bet, but if you guessed 7 out of 10 numbers, you would only earn about 5x your bet.
- Keno Card – The keno card is a grid containing all the numbers. Think of it as a large table with numbers from 1 to 80. Most of the time, it will be arranged in eight rows of 10 cells each.
- Quick Pick – Instead of selecting the numbers, you can play the Quick Pick option. The quick pick button will choose the numbers for you and will do all the job automatically. It can be fun to try, but we often prefer choosing on our own. Of course, no option is better, winning the game is based on luck.
How to Play Litecoin Keno Online
- Select a Litecoin casino and start a keno game. On each of the websites listed on this page, you will find several variations of Keno that you can play.
- Guess a series of numbers. The amount of numbers you guess is up to you. You can typically choose 1-20 numbers. However, it may change from one keno game to another. Remember that guessing a large percentage of numbers will yield the most results.
- Decide what amount of money you want to bet per guess. It is done usually by clicking the arrow next to the sum of money.
- Next, you will be asked how many time you would like to draw numbers. For example, you can choose to draw ten times. If you bet $1 on each draw, you will pay a total of $10.
- Wait for the results to appear. If you guessed a high percentage of cards drawn, you would win a high reward. If you guess a low percentage of numbers drawn, you might not win at all.
Keno Rules to keep in Mind
While Keno is a relatively simple game to play, knowing the rules can always be helpful. We suggest that you always keep these rules in mind, when playing Litecoin keno :
- Keno has 80 numbers to choose from, but selecting all of them is not possible. How many you can choose depends on the online casino you choose. You can test that in advance in the “play for free” option which is typically available at leading casinos.
- Not all online casinos will allow choosing just one number. Some might require you to select at least two numbers before playing.
- Online, unlike in a land-based casino, you don’t have to wait around for the results to appear. You are in charge of when the numbers are drawn. Which is one of the favourite features among Litecoin
Is playing Litecoin Keno online safe?
Generally, playing keno online can be safe. You can take a few steps to ensure that you are always on the safe side of things. First, check the casino’s license. If it is from the U.K. or Malta, it’s generally safer. Also, make sure that the casino your about to play is reputable. How? Try to read as many reviews as possible. Luckily, we have already gone through the process of reading and playing many online casinos. And we listed the best ones on this page. The casinos listed above are safe and reputable and will provide a great experience.
Where can I play keno for free?
Playing keno for free is possible on most websites where you can play keno for real money. Search for the “Play for Free” Button. The name on the button may change, but the general idea is the same. We highly recommend you try the game for free before making a real money deposit. Make sure the rules of the game are clear and that you understand how the interface works.
Is it necessary to download anything to play free keno?
No, not at all. The necessity to download software to play online gambling games is becoming a thing of the past. It is still available on some websites. However, the online variations are rapidly taking over. Why have to download something in times where everything works so great on the cloud? No reason.
What is the Difference Between Live and Video Keno?
The basics of the traditional keno and the video version are the same. There are only two differences. The first difference is that you can typically bet on smaller amounts on the video version of the game. And the second difference is that you can draw right away, and the results will appear instantly. There is no need to wait for anything with video keno.
One more advantage to playing video keno, besides the faster pace of Video keno, is that the payouts on video keno are better, usually. Because there are lower operational costs, the player can benefit. Keno is known to have good odds, and it gives a good experience. That’s even more true when it comes to video keno. Make sure to check the RTP of each game before playing.